DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

The Inevitable Happened

Posted by ceztlavie at 5:28 PM

Monday, November 07, 2005

Just this morning, I was restlessly surfing the net, looking for a flight to the US. It's been a few days and the only news that we have is that Tita Cris is still in a coma. I wanted to go and see her even for the last time. Unfortunately, the earliest flight that I could take is still in December.
Just after lunch, we received the news... Tita Cris has passed away. We knew it was just a matter of time. We knew it was coming, but that didn't ease the sadness I felt. I willed myself not to cry... at least, not while I was in the office. But I couldn't concentrate. Lots of memories flooded my mind. I found myself browsing pictures of her (in my laptop) and reading emails I received from her the past years. I still couldn't believe that she's gone.

But I am consoled by the thought that she is no longer in pain and that she is in heaven with Papa Yoyong and Ninang Juliet.

I will really miss you, Tita Cris!

============================================
Here are some of my memories of her...


during my 1st trip to the US



my bridal shower in NY - Tita Cris giving a toast


Outside the restaurant where my surprise bridal shower was held



At home in NJ


A stopover, on our way to CT


At Padre Pio's


As our Ninang



At our wedding

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker