DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

My Slumbook

Posted by ceztlavie at 8:21 AM

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This week, as WifeSpeaks turns two we are inviting our readers to join us by participating in the Misis Slumbook for our Readers that we have come up with. Come join the fun! We'd like to get to know you.

~*~*~*~

THE BASICS:

1. What is your (screen) name, and why did you choose that as your screen name?
~ Cez - I didn't choose. Yan talaga ang nickname ko.


2. How long have you been married? Have kids?
~ 3 years, 5 months, 3 days. We only have Caitlin now but we're planning to have another one maybe late this year or next year.


3. What is your favorite color? And how has your color preference influenced your life (if it has)? ~ Pink and lilac. We even used these colors as motif during our wedding back in 2003.

4. What are your hobbies?
~ If I have time, I like reading books and magazines.


5. What is your motto in life?
~ Currently, it's "Patience is a virtue".


6. Do you have pets?
~ None.


7. What are the three adjectives that best describe your spouse?
~ Quiet, Responsible, Faithful


8. Give three songs that best describe you.
~ Wala pa akong maisip. To follow na lang.


9. What satisfies you about the work that you do?
~ The fact that I can go home at 5-5:30pm (no pressures of overtime, unless kailangan talaga).


10. Do you blog? Where? Can we visit?
~ Yes, here. Welcome!


CHIKAHAN:

1. Define Love.
~ As taken from a slumbook years back... "Love is a special feeling that can only begin when you open up your heart and let somebody in". O di ba?! :P


2. Kakaibang talento mo.
~ Wala akong maisip. To follow na lang uli.


3. Share your adobo recipe.
~ Ilagay ang baboy/manok, tubig, toyo, suka, paminta, at bawang sa kaldero. Pakuluin hanggang lumambot. Pag "reduced" na yung sabaw, ihiwalay sa isang bowl. Isangkutsa ang baboy/manok. Dahan-dahang ihalo ang inihiwalay na sabaw. Simmer for a few minutes. Serve.


4. Describe your current screensaver.
~ Pareho kami ni
Jen... Windows logo

5. During your teenage years, what fad/s did you follow? Why?
~ Tall, teased bangs, high-cut rubber shoes, acid-washed jeans


6. How many times have you had a broken heart? Which was the worst and how did you recover from it?
~ Fortunately, I never had my heart broken. And I hope I won't ever.


7. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
~ Like
Mama Meeya, I would like to have the power to heal para madali kong mapapagaling kung sino man may sakit sa family ko, lalo na si Caitlin.

8. What frightens you about getting old?
~ Being old and alone.


9. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
~ Currently, it's makeup. Other than that, it would be bags and wallets. Shoes din!


10. What's your favorite chore?
~ I actually don't like doing chores. But if I had to choose, it would be washing the dishes.


11. Describe your wedding ring.
~ It's a two-toned band with a single diamond stud.


12. If you could have a tattoo, what would it look like?
~ A butterfly.


13. What book would you like to be made into a movie? Who would you like to star in it?
~ I'd like to see any of the Shopaholic books be made into a movie (mas ok kung lahat). I just don't know who would be the best actress to play the role of Becky.


14. Share something that you do not believe in.
~ To follow. Pag-isipan ko muna 'to :P


15. What qualities are important to you in friendship?
~ Trust, honesty, and acceptance.

16. So far, what WS topic have you found most helpful? Most entertaining? Most controversial?
~ Most helpful - Misis Tips

~ Most entertaining - Misis Slumbook (parts 1 and 2)
~ Most controversial - On Abortion

QUALIFIED TRUE OR FALSE:

1. First love never dies.
~ FALSE. My first love did.


2. You can change your partner once you're married.
~ FALSE. You married your partner because you love him and because you can not live without him; not to the change him.


3. The Philippines is worth it.
~ TRUE. I still believe that there is hope for our country. Sana lang marami akong kasama sa paniniwala ko.


4. Women are moodier than men.
~ FALSE. Case in point: my hubby. (shhh...)


5. James Yap is innocent (Sorry Kris!).
~ MAYBE. Mukha naman kasing hindi credible si Hope. Although, bakit naman magagalit ng ganon si Kris kung wala syang basis?


6. 80s fashion is coming back.
~ I don't know. Di ako masyadong aware sa fashion ngayon eh :P


7. Angels.
~ TRUE. They help keep us safe.


8. Good and bad luck come in threes.
~ FALSE (or I just don't count them. hehehe...)


9. Destiny.
~ TRUE. Sabi nga, God writes in crooked lines. So kahit na ano pa ang gusto natin, kung ano gusto ni God, yun pa rin ang masusunod.


10. It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
~ TRUE. Similar lang yan sa "Subukan muna bago sabihing hindi kaya". May sense ba? Hehehe...

TIPS:

1. What is your favorite skin care product?
~ Right now, it's Oil of Olay Total Effects. Kuminis talaga skin ko at lumiit ang pores. (Pwede na kaya ako sa commercial? Hahaha!)


2. What do you do to keep fit?
~ I eat SEEfood (that is, I eat whatever I see! Hahaha!). Kidding aside, eto ang naneneglect ko. I have to do something about this soon. DIET!


3. Where to you do your bargain shopping?
~ I seldom go to tiangges. Pero if I have to, I go to Market Market than Divisoria or Greenhills.


4. Recommend an effective household cleaning item.
~ Clorox.

5. Sex.
~ Communicate! :D


DEDICATION:
To our readers, thank you for your continued support.
To my fellow WS Misis, thank you for sharing yourselves with me. More power to us!

5 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

aha, pareho tayo ng outfit nung 80s hahaha! :D

Munchkin Mommy said...

Hi Cez! I just want to say that I like what you do to keep fit. :) I wish I thought of that! Hehe.

Me said...

4. Recommend an effective household cleaning item.
~ Clorox.

<< mag react lang ako dito para sa mga green-minded.. hehe.. eto ung totoong clorox diba? :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ceztlavie said...

mrspartygirl, pansin ko nga na pareho tayo ng outfit nung 80s. hahaha!

munchkinmommy, masaya yang style na yan. try mo :P

gorio & kitoy, oo naman. yung totoong clorox yan :P hahaha!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker