DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Tagged: Seven Random Things About Me

Posted by ceztlavie at 9:17 AM

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged by Simply Me.


The rules -- list 7 random things about yourself on your blog. At the end of your post, list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment in their blogs.

So here goes... Here are the 7 random facts about me:

1. I am the eldest (and the only girl) in a brood of 3.
2. I love pink!
3. My hubby was my first and last boyfriend (o di ba?!).
4. I am not a beach person.
5. I am a morning person.
6. I have PCOS.
7. I auditioned for a role in a movie (for Regal Films) when I was around 5 or 6 years old. I just can't remember kung ano yung movie. Hahaha! :P

I'm tagging Jeanny, Che, Julie, Julai, Haze, Liza, and Jen.

5 comments:

julai said...

Hi Cez,thanks a lot fo the tag pero meron na ako nito Cez.I was tagged by one of my friends long time ago,if you want you can read my answers here : http://julai1181.blogspot.com/2007/05/7-facts-about-myself.html

woww ang nice naman Cez na first and last bf mo ang hubby mo,saludo ako sa'yo.
oiii bongga kasi nag audition ka for movie..pareho pala tayo Cez,eldest din ako and only girl kasi ang bunso namin ay girl and she past away when she was 1 month old..kaya 2 nlng kami ng bro ko.

Na suspended nga ang wordpress account ko Cez at di ko alam kung bakit.basta nong nag log in ako may message nlng na nag appear na di na ako maka log in kasi suspended..may idea ka kung bakit ako na suspended??until now ay confused ako..pero sabi ng isa kong kaibigan baka daw dahil sinali ko sa paid blogging kasi bawal daw yon sa wordpress basta walang own domain name..ewan ko kasi marami nman nag paid blogging sa wordpress na walang domain..

pasensya kana CEz medyo nahabaan ko ang aking litaniya..aheheh
Have a nice day.

i'm babie said...

hi cez! thanks for the tag. nasagot ko na din.

Munchkin Mommy said...

cez, ano ang nangyari sa iyong showbiz career? muntik ka na pala maging regal baby! sayang naman! :D

MrsPartyGirl said...

hindi kaya nakuha ko yung role na in-audition mo? hahaha! ewan!

para sa friend mo si julai, nyree wrote about the WP suspension incident HERE, too. pero personal opinion niya lang yan so don't quote her on it, hehe. it might help explain your friend's own WP blog suspension :) hope it helps :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cez! Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Ang cute ni Caitlin, and very smart! Nagulat ako dun sa na-figure out niya yung dalawang magkaibang Florida magnets, ha? That's really advanced for her age. You might want to consider having her tested for giftedness.

Baka si Caitlin ang magtuloy ng naunsyami mong showbiz career, hehe!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker