DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Morning sickness during the third trimester?

Posted by ceztlavie at 6:29 PM

Monday, April 04, 2005

Possible ba na bumalik ang morning sickness during the third trimester of prenancy?

I experienced morning sickness during my first 3 months. Ang hirap! 4x a day yata ako nagtho-throw up. Lagi akong hilo. Thankfully, nalampasan ko rin and everything seems to go smoothly.

Pero bakit the past few days, I have been having dizzy spells? Usually in the mornings pa. Parang gusto ko rin mag-throw up.

I'm well into my third trimester... possible nga kaya?

1 comments:

marie said...

cez, dear,
yes, it's possible. unfortunately, you are one of those who experience this. di bale mare, ilang weeks na lang naman... kausapin mo si baby para di ka masyado pahirapan.

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker