DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Seven, Seven, Seven

Posted by ceztlavie at 11:10 AM

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Been tagged by Jeanny. Here goes...
Note: kulang sa 7 yung iba... hehehehe... update ko na lang pag may naisip ako :)

Seven things that scare me...
~ Death

~ Fire
~ Earthquake
~ Sleeping in the dark
~ Bugs
~ Rats

~ Snakes

Seven things I like the most...
~ Hanging out with family
~ Long drives

~ Shopping/malling
~ Precious Moments (http://www.preciousmoments.com)
~ Ice cream
~ Cheesecake
~ Strawberries/cherries

Seven random facts about me...
~ New mommy
~ Auditioned for Regal films when I was around 5-6 years old (hahahaha!!! so embarrassing!)
~ Loves anything pink
~ Eldest and only girl (Daddy's girl pa nga eh)

~ Graduated from college at the age of 19
~ Collects shotglasses and magnets (from places I've visited)
~ Masungit (hehehe...)

Seven important things in our bedroom...
~ Bed
~ Pillows andcomforters
~ Fan or AC
~ Lamp (or night light) - can't sleep in the dark eh :-P
~ Clock
~ Curtains
~ Honey and Caitlin, of course!

Seven things I plan to do before I die...
~ Travel to Europe
~ Own a house

~ Watch the Formula1 Grand Prix with my Honey
~ Send my parents off to a holiday/vacation to a destination of their choice
~ Have more kids (preferably, 2 more)

Seven things I can do...
~ Cook
~ Read a book in one sitting

~ Do my christmas shopping in 1-2 hours
~ Crochet

Seven things I can't do...
~ Drive
~ Swim
~ Drink milk
~ Eat okra and ampalaya
~ Play any musical instrument

~ Bake
~ Draw/paint

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex...
~ Sweet
~ Thoughtful
~ Nice eyes
~ Makes me laugh

~ Intelligent
~ Responsible

Seven things I say the most...
~ I love you

~ Hi there!
~ How are you?

~ Are you ok?
~ Gosh
~ Shocks
~ Ngek/nyekers

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign)...
~ Sean Connery
~ Pierce Brosnan

~ Chad Michael Murray
~ Keanu Reeves

Seven people you want to take this quiz...
~
chiqui
~
ameeh
~
ther
~
lala
~
grace
~
micki
~
alvin o.

3 comments:

Jeanny said...

mommy cez...nagbalak ka pla maging artista noon ha...at regal pa....he he he. eh di kung natuloy ka, me kahawig na si tita shawie :D

Thanks for answering this ha :D

ceztlavie said...

naku jeanny! tinangay lang ako ng tita ko sa regal films non. gustong-gusto kasi nyang magkaron ng anak or pamangkin na artista. so lahat kaming magpipinsan, tangay-tangay nya! ang ending, walang pumasa ni isa sa amin... hahahaha!!!

it is... said...

Cez! Ang hirap sagutin ng 7-7-7 mo!
:D

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker