DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

I'm 29!

Posted by ceztlavie at 10:19 AM

Monday, May 08, 2006

It was my 29th birthday yesterday (Yes, i'm already 29. A few more years, wala na ako sa calendar. Although, nasa lotto pa naman ako at sa bingo :P).

Anyway, I just spent my birthday with my family.

Saturday, hubby and I just had dinner and watched
MI:3.

Sunday, We went out to buy food for lunch (a bucket of
KFC, pansit malabon, a birthday cake from red ribbon, and some ice cream). The whole family had lunch at home then went on to hear mass afterwards. A few relatives came by to visit and greet me. Several friends and relatives sent their greetings thru text messages. Oh, and I got 3 bithday cards... 1 from hubby, 1 from Caitlin, and 1 from my parents.

The card from Caitlin was cute and funny... it says:

Dear Mommy Pretty,
Happy Birthday!
I love you very much!
Love,
Caitlin Pretty

That's about it. It still was a special birthday 'coz I got to spend it with the people I love most.

Happy Birthday to me!!! :)

4 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

may you have many many many more blessings and birthdays to come! god bless! *muah*

ceztlavie said...

thanks mama meeya!

i'm babie said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Mommy!

ceztlavie said...

thanks che!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker