DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Moments and Memories

Posted by ceztlavie at 9:53 AM

Monday, December 04, 2006

Got this from a friend's blog...

If you are reading this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad. I promise not to come after you with a sharpened pencil either way.

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.

Comment away! :)

7 comments:

jen said...

The first memory I have of you was when I met you in person, for the first time, during Nino's party. I think it was the first time we met and yet there was definitely a click. Like capture this moment. ;)

Aside from that, I will never forget the long talks over YM about anything including ..... sige na nga secret na lang. ;)

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

CEZ for me, will always be remembered as the girl who has a sweet and soft-spoken voice which i get to bump every so often in RCBC plaza. That was before, now i definitely miss our short talks =)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Cez, We have not met in person we have yet to share a moment but when you took the time to comment on my blog, please know that I will treasure it and keep it in my memory bank forever. You gave me hope when I need it most.

it is... said...

Remember our highschool days? (wink!)

Anonymous said...

MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON!!! Nawa'y matamo natin ang kapayapaan at kasaganahan sa ating pamilya. Nawa'y lalong tumibay ang ating pananampalataya at laging mapuspos tayo ng kaligayahan

leirs
mushings.blogspot.com

Me said...

ang naalala ko eh may nagsabi sa chat, "akala ko si cez mahinhin.. un pala.." as usual taboo ang topic :)

MrsPartyGirl said...

hi cez, ako siguro hindi ko makakalimutan yung very first time na nagkita tayo. remember mo yun? sa starbucks rcbc tayo nagkita tapos preggy pa ako nun hehe. ngayon malalaki na mga girls natin and friends pa rin tayo :)

hope to see you again soon!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker