DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Tagged: All About My Honey

Posted by ceztlavie at 3:05 PM

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A reason to update and talk about my hubby (got this from Meeya)
:)

Here are the rules...

This tag is simple. If you feel comfortable and your better half does too, you can post a picture of him in your blog (but if not, a description will do). It may be a baby picture or anything that you like with the following:

1. First Name - if he doesn't like his name plastered all over the internet, a pet name will do.
2. How and where did you meet?
3. Characteristics
4. Your plans 20 to 30 years from now.

Now for my answers:

1. My hubby's name is Marlon. I used to call him 'Baby' when we were still bf/gf. Then it became 'Honey' when we got married. I figured I had to change my pet name for him since our kid/s might get confused if I all call them 'Baby'. Hahaha! :P

2. As for how and where we met, let me just post our AVP during our wedding 4 years ago.


video by Jason Magbanua

3. He's always perceived/misunderstood to be suplado but he's really just the quiet type. He's intelligent, thoughtful, maasikaso, masipag. I especially love the way he is with our daughter, Caitlin. He's very hands on (more hands on than me). I've always said that I'd like to marry someone like my dad. And I can say that he's like my dad in most ways. With that, enough said :)

4. Twenty or thirty years from now... No one knows what the future has for us but I'm sure we'll still be together, facing whatever life may bring.

If you liked this, feel free to tag yourself :)

4 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

ay cez, sobra ito. pinaiyak mo ko, huhuhu. hay nakuuuuu, sweet is an understatement!

by now, siguro naman pwede ko nang sabihin na good friends ko na kayo ni marlon di ba? hehe. ilang years na ba tayong magkakilala, matagal na rin di ba? the reason i am saying this is, the one thing na constant whenever i see you and marlon together is: i'm in awe at how perfect you are for each other. tapos seeing now how you both started your relationship, kita naman na ang ganda kasi ng foundation niyo, both as individuals and as a couple. tapos, nakakatuwa pa especially seeing what you predicted sa avp for your marriage and your family slowly but surely come true - blessings galore.

sabi ni jen, guy and pip solid daw kami ni allan... pagkatapos nito, i beg to disagree, runner up lang kami sa inyo ni marlon, hehe.

may more love and blessings come your way... *muah*

ps. di pa uso kay jason ang avp nun kaya wala kami nito, inggit ako, haha! (at tuwa ako sa inyo kasi you chose true faith's song. love na love ko yun!) :D

Anonymous said...

Yiheeee! Kakakilig naman to Cez. :)

And bihira ang hands on dad ha.

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net

ceztlavie said...

mama mee, na-touch naman ako sa sinabi mo :) thanks, thanks! mwah!

nice, bihira nga ang hands-on na dad. kaya thankful ako na ganon si marlon :)

i'm babie said...

hi cez, i have a tag for you.

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker