DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Badly In Need Of An Update

Posted by ceztlavie at 2:51 PM

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I know, I know... I've been (really, really) delinquent in updating my blog. A lot of blog-worthy events and milestones have passed; and quite a number of tags/memes I haven't done (sorry!).

I was really busy during the last trimester of my pregnancy. Not to mention the complication I had (more on this on another post -- yes, there will be another post. hehehe :P ).

Then I thought I'd have some free time during my 3-month maternity leave to blog. I was wrong! I had my hands full with Caitlin and my newborn Sean.

Now, I'm back to work and faced with a number of staff appraisals to complete.

Anyway, I'll try to update this blog as often as I can. Especially now that I have another reason to blog :)

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker