DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

I'm Back!

Posted by ceztlavie at 4:14 PM

Friday, February 20, 2009

Yes, I know. I've been a bit (too) lazy in updating my blog. I've been very busy lately, both with work and with the preparations for our little boy's 1st birthday party this March. And taking care of 2 very 'makulit' and 'malikot' kids really takes a lot! I rarely have time for myself, let alone time to do other things.

Anyway, just to give an initial update... I'm happy to share that I lost around 7lbs in just a little over 2 weeks. And that's without using any weight loss products! Isn't that great? I just hope I can stick to my diet :)

And I hope I can update my blog more often :)

1 comments:

Heidi said...

wow! I hope I can lose as much weight also... I want to be able to fit in my uniforms again before I go back to work in March :(

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker