DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

It's been a while...

Posted by ceztlavie at 9:21 AM

Monday, March 14, 2005

It's been a while since my first post. I haven't had the chance to update my blog recently; with my pregnancy and all.

A lot has happened since then...

... slipping and falling flat on my butt! This required me to go on bedrest for a week.

... father-in-law died during the holidays. It was really so sad :(

... had contractions early February (was 5 months pregnant then). I didn't know they were contractions then! I was rushed to the hospital and was diagnosed to be having threatened preterm labor. My ob-gyne thought it best to have me admitted in the hospital. I stayed there for almost 3 days... complete bedrest... no bathroom priveleges at all! Yikes! After discharge, I was required to go on bedrest for another week.

I'm now on my 7th month of pregnancy. I hope all goes
smoothly.

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker