DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Posted by ceztlavie at 5:58 PM

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This morning I was woken up by kisses and whispers of "happy birthday" from my husband. As soon as I openned my eyes, he handed me my birthday gift... a Fossil watch. I thanked him for the gift and kissed him back.

Yes, it's my birthday! My 28th birthday... huling birthday na wala pang baby. And since this is my last birthday (na wala pang baby), I decided to have family and relatives over for cake and pansit... small get-together lang.

We had fun and relatives stayed really late! Nag-videoke kami and nag-Binggo din! Nanalo pa nga ako eh... hahahaha!!! Kung di lang ako preggy, I would have stayed up really late until they all went home. Kaso, need ko talaga mag-rest. Medyo late na rin naman when I turned in for the night... almost 12 midnight na rin. Iniwan ko silang nagbi-binggo... hehehe...

Happy birthday to me!!!

PS - thanks to everyone who greeted me personally or thru email, phone, and text messages! :-)

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker