DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Posted by ceztlavie at 3:16 PM

Monday, February 20, 2006

A few months back, I won Smart Parenting's SPAmpering from Head to Toe Promo. The prizes were a gift certificate worth P5000 from Foot Options Spa and another gift certificate worth P5000 from Capelli Salon.

I was able to redeem/use the gift certificate from Foot Options Spa without any hassle. Ang galing nga kasi 4 kami na naka-avail don sa services nila using the gift certificate. The services included in the gift certificate were: 2 Mint Facials, 2 Hand&Foot Reflexology, 2 Hair&Scalp Treatments, 1 Tension Tamer, and 1 3-in-1 treatment. Sobrang sulit! I want to go back kasi I really had a relaxing time with them.

Anyway, the gift certificate from Capelli expires Feb 2006. So, naisip kong i-avail na dahil sayang naman kung mag-expire lang. I called the salon and told them that I won SP's August promo. I asked them kung ano ang included don sa Free Makeover na naka-indicate sa gift certificate nila. I was told na I have a choice between (1) Haircut and Hair color treatment, and (2) Haircut and Hair Highlights treatment. Huh? Napaisip ako... kasi knowing salon rates, di aabot ng P5k yung treatments na sinabi sa akin. So I asked magkano each... eto yung breakdown ng prices:

- Haircut (P200) + Hair Color treament (P1350) = P1550
- Haircut (P200) + Highlights (P1200) = P1400

Lugi! Di man lang umabot ng P2k. Then I asked how much ang hair rebonding sa kanila. Sa length daw ng hair ko, around P6k. Tapos nag-ask ako kung meron silang hair relax treatment... P3500 daw. So tinanong ko kung pwede na yon sa gift certificate ko. Hindi daw... yung 2 choices lang daw pwede. Hmmm... Madaya!

I decided to call Smart Parenting's office. I was able to talk with a certain Mitch and explained to her the issue. Nagtaka sya kasi ako pa lang daw ang tumawag sa office nila about it. She said she'll contact Capelli and ask. She got my contact numbers and told me she'll call me back.

After a few minutes, I received Mitch's call. She was able to talk daw with Capelli's owner and was told na miscommunication lang daw. Talaga lang ha? Eh the girl whom I talked with at Capelli told me na yon daw ang instructions ng owner nila... na choice between the 2 treatments lang daw. Hay!

Anyway, Mitch gave me the owner's cell number and was told to contact her directly to set an appointment. I thanked Mitch for her help.

Though, Mitch was able to clear things out with Capelli, I'm still having second thoughts about setting an appointment with them. Sa kakareklamo ko (at halos awayin ko yung kausap ko), baka gantihan ako at sirain ang buhok ko (waaaahhhh)!

Ano sa tingin nyo?

1 comments:

MGY said...

wag kang matakot.. right mo naman yun e... pag sinira nila sumbong mo sa DTI... hehehe... happy thoughts! hahaha!!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker