DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

A Mother's Prayer

Posted by ceztlavie at 10:06 AM

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dear Lord,

It's such a hectic day
With little time to stop and pray
For life's been anything but calm
Since you called on me to be a mom
Running errands, matching socks,
Building dreams with building blocks
Cooking, cleaning and finding shoes
And other stuff that children lose
Fitting lids on bottled bugs
Wiping tears and giving hugs
A stack of last week's mail to read
So where's the quiet time I need?
Yet when I steal a minute, Lord
To ask the blessings of Your grace
I see then, in my small one's face
That You have blessed me
All the while
And I stop to kiss
That precious smile

~ Author Unknown
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!

1 comments:

Munchkin Mommy said...

cez, this is a beautiful prayer. delayed ang reaction ko dahil ngayon lang ako nakakapamasyal ulit sa cyberspace. :D

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker