DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

I won!

Posted by ceztlavie at 2:53 PM

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Natuwa lang ako kasi ito yata ang first time kong manalo ng medyo malaking prize.

I joined Smart Parenting Magazine's August promo - SPAmpering from Head to Toe. All I did was send my entries via email. 3 entries yata ang pinadala ko. Sabi sa promo, they'll pick the winners on September 1st.

During the first week of September, I kept checking my emails to see if I won. Eh wala naman akong natatanggap na notification. So hinayaan ko na.

Then just this morning, I saw an email from Smart Parenting informing me that I won the raffle!

Prizes are P5000 worth of gift certificates from Foot Options Spa and P5000 worth of gift certificates from Capelli Salon Cafe.

O di ba?! Email lang ang puhunan ko dyan!

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker