DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Posted by ceztlavie at 8:45 AM

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I had the following dreams for three consecutive nigths...

Jan 22 - I dreamt I was at one side of a clear and calm lake. It was nighttime. I had to go across the lake to get something really important (it was not clear in my dream what that "something" was). I took a small boat and paddled my way through the lake. Halfway thru my trip, there was a ghost (a female... with long black hair, a very pale face, hollow eyes, wearing a long black dress). I had to go past her to reach the other side. I was able to do so... I was able to get the "something" that I badly needed to get. However, the female ghost now tags along, goes everywhere with me.

Jan 23 - I dreamt I was at a train station. Every time a train arrives and then leaves, I somehow do not make it. I always miss the train.

Jan 24 - I dreamt I had an orange flower in a pot. I placed the pot in a garden and surrounded it with other green plants in pots. Later on, I saw myself eating the seeds of the flower.

Weird dreams huh?

Anyway, I tried searching the net for interpretations and these are what I got so far (from
www.dreammoods.com)...

Lake
- To see a lake in your dream, signifies your emotional state of mind. If the lake is clear and calm, then it symbolize your inner peace. If the lake is disturbed, then you may be going through some emotional turmoil.

Night
- To have a dream that takes place at night, represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. There are some issues in your life that you are facing that are not too clear. You should put the issues aside so you can clear your head before coming back to it.

Boat
- To see a boat in your dream, signifies you ability to cope and express your emotions. Pay particular attention to the condition and state of the waters, whether is is calm or violent, clear or murky, etc. Are you "smooth sailing"? Alternatively, you may be ready to confront your unconscious and unknown aspects of yourself.
- To dream that you are on a boat, denotes fruitful endeavors and that your plans will go off without a hitch. Luck will be right beside you.
- To dream that you are trying to jump off a boat, suggests that you want to dive directly in and confront those difficult emotions and approach your problems head on.


Ghost
- In general, ghosts symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates a feeling of disconnection from life and society. This dream may be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.
- To see the ghost of a living relative or friend in your dream, signifies that you are in danger of malice acts by that person.
- To see the ghost of a dead friend/relative in your dream, suggests guilt and regrets concerning the past relationships with that particular person.


Train
- To see a train in your dream, represents conformity and go along with what everyone else is doing. You have the need to do things in an orderly and sequential manner. In particular, if you see a freight train, then it refers to the burdens and problems that you are hauling around.
- To dream that you are on a train, is symbolic of your life's journey and suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed for the right direction. Alternatively, you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will prove to work out in the end..
- To dream that you are the engineer, signifies that you are in complete control of a particular situation in your waking life.
- To dream that you miss a train, denotes missed opportunities or nearly escaping your death.


Flower
- To see colorful flowers in your dream, signifies kindness, compassion, gentleness, pleasure, beauty, and gain. It is also symbolic of perfection and spirituality. Your dream may be an expression of love, joy and happiness. Alternatively, flowers may denote a particular time or season. If the flowers are white, then it symbolizes sadness.
- To see withered or dead flowers in your dream, denotes disappointments and gloomy situations. You may not be utilizing your full potential and talents.
- To dream that you receive a bouquet of flowers, represents respect, approval, admiration, and rewards.
- To see flowers blooming in barren soil, signifies that energy and cheerful nature will enable you to overcome your grievances.


Plants
- To see plants in your dream, indicates fertility, spiritual development, growth or the potential for growth. Alternatively, the appearance of plants in your dreams reflects your caring and loving nature.
- If you are estranged from your children, then the plants can be seen as a representative for your your children.


Seed
- To see seeds in you dream, symbolizes fertility, heritage, and potential. It also represents the continuity of life. Alternatively, it relates to the human psyche and soul. An idea has been planted in your mind and new experiences are created.

Orange
- Orange denotes friendliness, courtesy, lively, sociability, and an out-going nature. You may want to expand your horizons and look into new interests.

Now, here's my parents' interpretation of my dreams...

For the first dream, the lake might denote my current work. There is something that I need to achieve. The ghost may depict something that hinders me from reaching my goal. It may be something that I am afraid of.

For the second dream, the missed trains may represent missed opportunities.

As for the third dream, the flower, plants and seeds may represent success.

It just makes me think...

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker