DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Make Up Essentials

Posted by ceztlavie at 1:56 PM

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pretty blogger participants: 1. 100% Kelly 2. A Reality Bite 3. My Views On My So Called Life 4. Cez't La Vie

Che wants to know what my makeup essentials are. Here they are...

1. Bare Escentuals Mineral Powder Foundation



I initially bought the BE starter kit and fell in love with it.


So I also bought...

2. BE Beyond the Basics Kit

3. BE Get Started Eyes kit

4. L'Oreal True Match Mineral Powder. I use this interchangeably with my BE Foundation Powder

For lip color, I use these...

5. L'Oreal Glam Shine Cream Lipstick

6. Revlon ColorStay Lipstick

7. For my mascara, I use Maybelline Volum Express Mascara

I guess that's it.

So my fellow WifeSpeakers, Toni, Apple, Arlene, Jeanny, and Faye... care to share yours?

2 comments:

apple said...

thanks for the tagged Cez.

pero di ko yata kayang gawin to, di kasi ako nagme-make-up eh, hehe.

puro lipstick at loose powder lang ako, boring ang post if yun lang lagay ko.

next tag na lang, pramis!

Anonymous said...

hi cez! i posted na my reply to your tag pero boring yung sagot ko. hehe! here it is http://paulandtoni.com/?p=338 :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker