DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Snapbomb

Posted by ceztlavie at 4:22 PM

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hubby and I have been talking about how the prices of gas and commodities have gone up and how we can augment our current income to keep up with the rising costs. Budgeting is no easy task. And having a toddler and a newborn that have countless needs makes it even harder. So anything that would be of help, no matter how little, is most welcome.

Since several of my friends are into pro-blogging (i.e., earning while blogging), we agreed to give it a try. I searched online for sites that offer paid blogging and came across Snapbomb, a site that offers bloggers opportunities to earn money while doing what they love -- blogging! I figured, how hard can that be? I keep a blog and I enjoy blogging. I just have to make sure to squeeze in some blogging time in my busy work schedule.

So I signed up to give it a try. Let's see how it will turn out. Wish me luck! :)

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker