DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Tags, Tags and More Tags (2 of 4)

Posted by ceztlavie at 11:10 PM

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Here's the 2nd installment of my overdue tags/memes.



===================================================


Tagged: What's Behind Your Name (from Che)

Spell your name using the letters and their corresponding meanings.



Here's mine...



M ♥ Makes dating fun
A ♥ Gorgeous
R ♥ Good bf/gf
I ♥ Loves to laugh
A ♥ Gorgeous

C ♥ Really easy to fall in love with
E ♥ deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
L ♥ BEST SMILE
E ♥ deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
S ♥ Lives life for fun
T ♥ Great kisser
E ♥ deeply in love with his/her gf/bf

Name Meaning Here:
A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: Really easy to fall in love with
D: Is great in bed
E: deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H:Freakin’ beautiful eyes
I: Loves to laugh
J: Makes people laugh
K: Really silly
L: BEST SMILE
M: Makes dating fun
N: Sexy
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good bf/gf
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everyone
Z: Lives life for fun


===================================================


Tagged: 8 Things I am grateful for (from Em)


1. My husband
I am grateful to have a husband who's very understanding and patient with me. He's intelligent, thoughtful, maasikaso, masipag. He's very loving. I love that he's a hands-on dad to our two children, Caitlin and Sean. I've always said that I'd like to marry someone like my dad. And I can say that he's like my dad in most ways.


2. My two angels, Caitlin and Sean
I've always had this fear of not having children since I was diagnosed with PCOS. So I was really very grateful when I had Caitlin after 2 years of marriage. I was already content with 1 child and wasn't really asking for another since I thought I'd have a hard time (again) conceiving. But God really is good. He blessed us with Sean after 3 years. I consider them my two angels. They give joy and fulfillment in my life.


3. My family
I am grateful for the way that my parents brought us up. We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for them. I am grateful for my brothers who are also my friends. I am grateful for my family for being supportive.


4. Our jobs
I am grateful for having a job that allowed me to travel to places I've never been to before. I am grateful that hubby and I have jobs that enable us to afford our needs and wants.


5. Friends
I am grateful for friends who have been with me through these years.


6. Weekends
I look forward to weekends spent with my family. I love just being with them -- malling, taking trips, or just staying at home. I treasure these moments.


7. A comfortable life
We are not well-off/rich but I can say we have a comfortable life. I am grateful that we have a roof above our heads, a bed to sleep on, clothes that keep as warm, food that nourish us, etc.


8. My Life
I am grateful for just being alive.


Whew! This was a hard one but it was nice to reflect on things that I am grateful for :)


===================================================


Tagged: Knowing Me, Knowing You (from Che-Che)


Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!


1. What is your occupation? IT Project Manager and Full-time Wife/Mom
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? Not listening to any music at the moment
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Picadillo
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My daughter's dentist
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
9. Favorite drink? Iced tea, Lemonade
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
12. Pets? We used to have a dog
13. Favorite food? Ice cream
14. Last movie you watched? Kungfu Panda
15. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas
16. What do you do to vent anger? I count 1-10 and breathe
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I can't remember
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
20. What kind of pie? Banofee Pie and Mango Cream Pie
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
22. Who is most likely to respond? not sure :P
23. Who is least likely to respond? Not sure
24. Living arrangements? With my parents at the moment
25. When was the last time you cried? 2 days ago
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Some photo albums
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not sure who to send this to kasi super overdue na 'to. Hehehe...
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
29. Favorite smell? Marami eh
30. What inspires you? My family
31. What are you afraid of? Rats, cockroaches
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
33. Favorite car? None in particular
34. Favorite cat breed? None
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Madami, more than 10 siguro
36 How many years at your current job? 7 years
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. How many provinces have you lived in? None
39. How many countries have you been to? USA, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Hong Kong -- so that's 6


===================================================


Tagged: 8 Random Facts about Caitlin and Sean (from Che)


When Che tagged me with this, it was only for Caitlin since I was still pregnant with Sean then. But since this is already an overdue meme and I already have Sean, I'm doing this for both of them.



Here are 8 random facts about Caitlin...







1. Loves noodles, especially Pansit Canton or Pansit Bihon.
2. Is afraid of clowns. I don't know why. She just starts to cry and clings on to whoever is with her whenever she sees one.
3. Can already tell her name (whenever she's asked, "what's your name?") even before she turned a year old.
4. Knows all her colors, shapes, alphabet, and numbers at age 2.
5. Can speak well/converse with adults (as in, diretso; not baby talk) at age 2.
6. Her ability to absorb information and to reason is comparable to that of a 5 year old (we had her assessed)
7. Sleeps real late; as in 12am
8. Loves being a big sister to Sean


Now, here are 8 random facts about Sean...



1. Weighed 7.37 lbs at birth
2. Can now respond when called by his name
3. Turned to his side at 3 months
4. Poops up to 4x a day (Haha!)
5. Can finish 6oz of milk in 1 feeding
6. Sleeps through the night at 3 months
7. Smiles a lot
8. Loves sucking his hands (both hands!)


===================================================


Til the next installment :)

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

si ninna rin takot sa clowns (at mascots), nakakaawa. lugi din pag bumibisita sa disneyworld, haha! :) cute naman ng pic ni sean, chuck taylor ba yan? hehe! *muah*

ceztlavie said...

si caitlin naman, sa clowns lang talaga takot. pag sa mascots, lumalapit sya at tuwang-tuwa sya. ay, takot din pala sya sa fireworks! yan ang inaalala ko pag bumisita kami sa disneyland :P

and yup, chuck taylor yan. nakakatawa nga eh. kasi, yung pics ng ibang babies, ang laki pa ng space. si sean, napuno nya yung sapatos. ang laki nya kasi talaga. take note, 2 months old pa lang sya sa pic na yan. hahaha! :D

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker