DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Tags, Tags and More Tags (1 of 4)

Posted by ceztlavie at 7:01 PM

Thursday, July 03, 2008

As readers of my blog know, I have been quite delinquent in updating my blog. As a consequence, quite a number of tags/memes have been left unanswered.


This is the first of a series of posts (I don't know yet how many it will take) that are dedicated to answering my unanswered tags/memes.


So my (blogger) friends who have passed me those memes, here goes... :)


===================================================


Tagged: 3 Words (from Che)

Use only 3 words to answer the questions. No more, no less.


1. Where is your cellphone?
~ in my bag


2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
~ already with hubby


3. Your hair?
~ in a ponytail


4. Where is your father?
~ in his bedroom


5. Your favorite thing to do?
~ shop, read, sleep


6. Your dream last night?
~ I can't remember


7. Your favorite drink?
~ iced tea, lemonade


8. Your dream car/s?
~ nothing in particular


9. The room you are in?
~ in our bedroom


10. Your greatest fear?
~ me going senile


11. Who did you hang out with last night?
~ Hubby, Caitlin, Sean


12. What aren't you good at?
~ dancing, singing, art


13. Muffins?
~ choco chip, blueberry


14. One of your wish list items?
~ Disneyland with family


15. The last thing you did?
~ checked my email


16. What are you wearing?
~ shirt, shorts, scrunchie


17. Your pet
~ none right now


18. Your computer
~ Z61t IBM Thinkpad


19. Your life?
~ just loving it!


20. Your mood?
~ sleepy and relaxed


21. Missing?
~ right now, hubby


22. What are you thinking about right now?
~ finish overdue memes


23. Your car?
~ a silver Lancer


24. Your work?
~ IT Project Manager


25. Your summer?
~ spent with kids


26. Your relationship status?
~ happy and contented


27. You favorite color/s?
~ I love PINK!


28. When was the last time you laughed?
~ just minutes ago


29. Last time you cried?
~ two nights ago


30. School?
~ graduated from UP


===================================================


Tagged: 5 Things (from Toni, Che, Em and Meeya)

5 things found in my bag
~ wallet
~ cellphone
~ Starbucks planner
~ kikay kit
~ keys


5 things found in my wallet
~ atm cards
~ credit cards
~ IDs (SSS, Driver's license)
~ pictures
~ money


5 things found in my room
~ bed
~ television
~ dvd player
~ aircon
~ dresser


5 things I've always wanted to do
~ be a SAHM (stay-at-home mom)
~ travel and vacation overseas with family
~ learn to swim
~ lose weight
~ learn photography


5 things I'm currently into
~ my family, especially my kids
~ IT (my job)
~ makeup
~ blogging
~ teleseryes :-P


5 people to tag for this
~ I won't anymore 'coz this is super overdue. But if you haven't done this and feel like doing this, feel free to snag :)

===================================================


Tagged: Linky Love Chain (from Em and Quel)


The rule -- when you get tagged, you have to add your name next to the person who tagged you and by doing so, you are letting the list grow.


Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
My Love. My life. My everything.
Our Journey as a Family
Our Journey to Life
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
My Charmed Life
Blueberry Cheesecake
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Alpha’s Blog
My Joys
Something Purple
My Life
Cez't La Vie


I'm tagging all those in my blogroll who haven't done this :)


===================================================

Tagged: Questions Tag (from Che and Weng)


Rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


(Note: Since I got this tag from 2 friends, I'll indicate which question came from whom unless they are the same)

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
~ 25; I got married at 26

2. [Che] What color do you like most? ~ I LOVE PINK!
[Weng] What is your pseudonym? ~ I don't really have one. But if needed, I use ceztlavie

3. [Che] If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? ~ "Thanks for being you, honey. I love you!"
[Weng] Have you ever shoplifted? ~ NO!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
~ Paris, France


5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
~ my hips!


6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
~ let the feeling pass then move on


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
~ loved ones


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
~ pay off our debts/loans, buy our own home, put up a business, invest, go on a tour around the world with my family


9. What did you love the most last year (2007)?
~ being pregnant with Sean


10. [My question] What do you do to wind down at the end of a busy day?
~ Spend some quiet time with Caitlin and Sean


11. [Che] What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? ~ love, respect, trust, faithfulness
[Weng] How do you cope with boredom? ~ watch tv, read

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
~ I had an overall average that was 0.01 short of being a cum laude

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
~ those who are plastic and who backstab

14. What is your ambition?
~ to be a SAHM

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
~ That my children grow up to be good persons.

16. How did you celebrate new year?
~ with family

17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores.
~ I honestly don't know

18. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
~ I don't do resolutions :P

19. What do you look forward to in 2008?
~ witnessing Sean's firsts :)

20. What is the only thing you've done in 2007 that you wish won't happen again in 2008?
~ I can't think of a thing.

Nag-differ ng numbering ng questions sina Che and Weng so below are some questions from Weng:

21. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?
~ hmmm... this is a hard one. Balikan ko na lang 'to pag nakaisip na ako :P

22. How do you wish the world to remember you?
~ A good wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend (not necessarily in that order)

===================================================

4 tags/memes down, a lot more to go!

3 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

ang weird di talaga ako maka pasok sa cbox mo anyways thanks for doing the tags! heheheh pwedeng pwede na ulit i tag lol

MrsPartyGirl said...

oo nga medyo matagal na nga, haha! pero ok lang, better late than never. (motto ko rin yun :P)

ceztlavie said...

em, pwedeng-pwede na uli! hahaha! :D

meeya, oo nga eh. pero sabi mo nga, better late than never :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker