DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Pregnancy Massage

Posted by ceztlavie at 9:30 PM

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I've been told that massages should be avoided during pregnancy and if you really need one, a person who is knowledgeable in pregnancy massage techniques should be consulted.

I remember enduring back pains during my pregnancies. How I wish I availed of a pregnancy massage at that time. But I didn't know where I could have the service. If only I found out about this Pregnancy Massage DVD sooner. I wouldn't have endured the pregnancy-related pains that I had.


Below is a video excerpt from the DVD.

Pregnancy Massage Video

Massage Videos | Pregnancy Massage

I would definitely share this to all my preggy friends!

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker