DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Fieldtrip to the Fire Station

Posted by ceztlavie at 3:26 PM

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Last August 21, Caitlin (along with her classmates and teachers from KIDS Academy) went on a mini-fieldtrip to the Marikina Fire Station. Neither Hubby nor I could take the day off work so Mama Sit (my mom) was the one who accompanied her during the trip.

My mom took pictures so she could show us how the fieldtrip went.

I was surprised to see that the fire station had a mascot!



A fire-"woman" welcomed them and toured them around the station. They were also given an opportunity to wear a fireman's helmet and hold the water hose.



My mom says Caitlin had fun! :)

When I think about it, being a fireman, or a firewoman for that matter, is not an easy job. It's even a hazardous one. I wonder if all of them have insurance, like those from Key Man Insurance. I'm not sure how insurance companies cover people with perilous jobs such as theirs.

Anyway, more pictures here.

3 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

ethan would have a blast if he was there =) ang cute ni caitlin.

Stripe&Yellow
Something Purple
Em’s Detour
Living the Healthy Life
Doll Me Up
Vanity Kit

Jeanny said...

wow ang cute naman.....

bat noong bata ako wla kaming ganyang field trip hahahha (nainggit)

Anonymous said...

Ang saya naman niyan! At may mascot pala? Hehe.

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker