DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Learning to Cook

Posted by ceztlavie at 8:44 AM

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I’ve always envied my dad when it comes to cooking. He can easily whip up and cook anything using whatever ingredient he finds in our pantry or fridge. No, he didn’t go to any culinary school. He says, he just learned it from grandma. But I think, it’s just pure talent.

How I wish I got his cooking genes! I know how to cook, but only simple dishes. I’d love to be able to “really” cook for my loved ones!

So should I already look at culinary schools and enroll myself in a chef school? I think I'll just ask my dad to teach me, in the meantime :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

though it's true you get to learn so much from a culinary school, i still believe that learning to cook from your mom, dad, or grandparents makes all the difference... they have love to teach... :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker