DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

It's Party Planning Time Again!

Posted by ceztlavie at 10:37 AM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Since Sean turned 6 months old, we (actually I) have (seriously) started thinking about and planning his first birthday party. The theme would definitely be F1 – that’s non-negotiable according to hubby.

We already have a couple of venues in mind. I’ve already inquired about party items and services from a number of suppliers. I’ve also started looking at some promotional products for ideas on possible souvenirs/lootbag items.

What I’m having a hard time on is thinking of souvenirs/lootbag items for the girls since F1 is more of a boy’s theme. Any ideas/suggestions? Let me know if you think of something, okay?! :)

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker