DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Tagged: Seven Facts

Posted by ceztlavie at 2:39 PM

Tuesday, September 02, 2008


Munchkin Mommy tagged me with this meme. Thanks Weng!

The rules:
a. List these rules on your blog.
b. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
c. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. You'll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

My 7 facts:

1. I auditioned for a part in a movie (for Regal Films) when I was around 6-7 years old. My Aunt N really wanted to have at least a niece or a nephew (if she can't have any of her children) in show business. when she found out about the audition, she took all of us (read: her children, nieces, and nephews) with her and made us audition for the part. Unfortunately, not one of us passed. Haha!

2. I am the eldest and the only girl in a brood of three.

3. I graduated with a degree in Business Administration but have been in the IT industry since I graduated. Go figure! Haha!

4. I married my first and only boyfriend :)

5. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) in 1998. We knew we'd have a difficult time conceiving. But God is good. We now have a beautiful daughter and a cute baby boy.

6. I had complications with my 2 pregnancies. I had placenta previa with my first, which left me no choice but to deliver via C-Section. Then, on my second, I had pregnancy-induced Hypertension (PIH) which required me to carry a portable blood pressure monitor with me all the time to monitor my blood pressure levels. Thankfully, I didn't have additional complications when I gave birth.

7. I really, really, REALLY want to be a stay-at-home mom or a work-at-home mom. I'm getting tired of the corporate world. Hehehe...

Seven friends I'm tagging: Che, Jeanny, Dyes, Haze, Arlene, Toni, Cynch.

5 comments:

Dyes said...

hey thanks!

will do it :)

Dyes said...

hey, am spamming your comment box :)

mission accomplished!

btw, i also had placenta previa, but the reason for my c/s was due to my baby's oblique lying with cord coil.

God is good all the time!

i'm babie said...

done cez. thanks. http://ybabie.blogspot.com/2008/09/seven-facts.html

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this tag, cez!

Haze said...

cge sasagot ulit ako. alam ko na-tag na ako ng ganito eh. pero keri lang! :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker