DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

On Bridal Gowns

Posted by ceztlavie at 2:46 PM

Monday, September 08, 2008

As I previously blogged, cousin P is getting married this month – on September 10th to be exact, just a couple of days away. Caitlin is one of the flower girls and we’re really excited! This is her second time to be a flower girl.

She fitted her gown a couple of weeks ago. And just this past weekend, we dropped by cousin P’s house to pick up the finished gown.

Here she is trying the dress on a few weeks ago.


We let her try on the dress again last night and tried to figure out how we will fix her hair for the occasion. Hehehe…


Here she is trying the dress on (again), with matching curlers in her hair



She's really excited! And she's been practicing walking down the aisle :)


Anyway, I remember when hubby and I were planning our own wedding 5 years ago. It took as more than a year to prepare. I had lists and lists of things to do. I was very particular with my wedding dress. I am on the heavy side so I really wanted to make sure that I look good in my gown.


I searched for the perfect dress. I looked at catalogs for bridal dresses that would suit my taste. I went to bridal boutiques and tried on some wedding dresses. I even took pictures of myself so I can decide later on what my dress’s final design would be. I also looked at bridesmaid dresses because I want my female entourage to look beautiful in their gowns.


When I finally met with my designer, I had a fairly good idea of what I want. So, here's my wedding dress.



I really loved it! :)

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker