DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Sean is 6 months old!

Posted by ceztlavie at 4:41 PM

Monday, September 08, 2008

How time flies! It seems like it was just a few weeks ago that I gave birth to Sean. Then he turned 6 months old yesterday!

To celebrate the occasion, we bought him a tiramisu cheesecake (he’s not eating yet anyway… hihihi…) from Banapple.



We also officially started feeding him with solids… we gave him cereals (banana with milk flavor) and he really liked it. He even grabbed the spoon from me!



Now that he’s 6 months old, he’s started to become really active. I wonder if I’ll need to take energy pills soon to keep up with him. Teehee!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cez, alam mo bawing-bawi ka na kay sean, hehe! mini-me version mo siya, the way na mini-me ni marlon si caitlin! :D

lusog lusog na bata! cutie pie!! :D

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker