DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Have You Heard About Inheritance Loans?

Posted by ceztlavie at 6:53 PM

Monday, August 04, 2008

Do you remember my friend who needed some funds? I was chatting with her the other day and asked how her loan went. She said she got the funds and was able to fix the problem she had.

Anyway, we also discussed about the different options she had at that time. She mentioned considering getting a loan on inheritance from Inheritance Funding Company aka IFC. This was a new concept to me so I asked her what it was.

She said that it is actually not a loan. Instead, it is an advance on inheritance that does not follow a payment schedule nor does it have an interest rate. From what she’d heard, IFC is the best place for such transactions. They can release the advance in 5-7 days. They also provide a general timeline outlining the probate process.

It all sounded so interesting as this was really new to me. I didn’t know there was such a service. And so I can say, I learned something new today.

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker