DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Update: March 2008

Posted by ceztlavie at 8:42 PM

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Here's my update for March 2008...

March 3 - Caitlin's first visit with her pedia dentist. Her dentist was really nice. She easily earned Caitlin's trust. They first read a book about Barney going to the dentist. Then they counted her teeth. She checked each tooth. Caitlin was really cooperative. After the visit, she gave Caitlin Dora stickers.


March 6 - Check up with my ob-gyne. My BP level was still high. I was instructed to have myself admitted at the hospital. She scheduled me for a CS operation the following day.

March 7 - Gave birth to Sean Partick. I will do a separate post on my birthing story :)



March 9 - We took Sean home.

March 15 - Caitlin's Moving Up Day. She was given the Miss Spongebob Award. I will do a separate post on this, as well :)



March 19 - Caitlin's first haircut. Since it was already summer and was getting too hot, we decided to have her hair cut. We took her to a kids' salon at Robinson's Galleria. When we got there, we signed up and waited for her turn. She played at the play area while waiting. When it was her turn, she sat very still and was very patient. She didn't complain... not once.

March 23 - Sean's cord stump fell off. Of course, like any mom, I kept it :)

March 29 - Sean's first pasyal to Gateway Mall :)
That's it for March! :)

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker