DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

On Wedding Planning

Posted by ceztlavie at 1:28 AM

Monday, August 18, 2008

Cousin P who is set to be wed this coming September, dropped by the other day to give us an invitation to their wedding. He and his fiancee got Caitlin to be one of their flower girls. This is going to be her second flower girl stint. Being the stage mother that I am, I am very excited. I grew more excited when Caitlin fitted the gown she will be wearing for the wedding yesterday.

Anyway, I asked cousin P if they’re all set for the wedding, as it’s barely a month away. He told me that there are still a few items in their list that need to be taken care of. I am not sure if they hired event planners for the event. If they did, I think they only got “On-The-Day” services. Otherwise, they would not be too stressed with their wedding preparations.

When hubby and I got married back in 2003, it was a must for us to hire wedding coordinators. We were both busy with work and since I was usually out of the country, we knew for sure that we would need the services of one. The decision proved to be a good one. We were spared of the hassles of looking and going after suppliers. So if you’re getting married, I suggest you hire wedding coordinators for stress-free wedding preparations.

If you are getting married in the US and is contemplating on hiring one, maybe you can consider Center of Attention – http://www.centerofattention.com/.

Center of Attention
www.centerofattention.com
Michele Fox Gott President
818-842-7800
866-856-5821
michelefoxgott@yahoo.com

They are a full service event production company. I’m quite sure they’ll give you your money’s worth.

Goodluck!

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker