DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Web Hosting Resource

Posted by ceztlavie at 12:44 PM

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Now that I have started to gain back my interest in blogging, I am thinking of hosting my own blog site. I searched the net for available site hosting services and came across webhostinggeeks.com.

Webhostinggeeks.com is a web hosting review and rating resource site. It has listings of the top web hosts available -- including relevant information, rating and review for each. It also provides links to the web hosting sites so that anyone can easily go to that particular site and see if the hosting services it offers is fit for their needs.

I recommend this site to anyone who is considering of hosting his or her own blog/website. It is a good and informative web hosting resource for anyone.

Anyway, I’ll let you know when and if I finally decide to host my own blog site :)

1 comments:

ADMIN said...

sali mo kids mo here: http://www.elegancefoodandwine.com/2008/08/kids-fearfood-factor.html

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker