DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Online Shopping and Bargain Deals

Posted by ceztlavie at 10:45 AM

Friday, August 22, 2008

How time flies! It seems as if we just celebrated New Year and now, August is almost over. The ‘BER’ months are coming. This only means one thing – Holidays! Holidays that we always look forward to!

It is around this time of year that I begin to think of possible gifts for my family, loved ones and friends. I have always believed that gifts should be well thought of. We do not give gifts just for the sake of giving one. At least, that’s what I do. I think of gifts that would really be appreciated by the person I am giving the gift to.

I usually get gift ideas from browsing in department stores or malls and from surfing the Internet. I have seen a lot of thanksgiving ads, Christmas ads, etc. that offer lists and selections of possible gift items to give to everyone and anyone you can think of. And since it’s Black Friday on the Friday after Thanksgiving, a lot of merchants are offering Black Friday deals. Offering the deals online makes it even better. No more queueing in front of the stores as early as 5am – sometimes, even earlier. No more squeezing and elbowing your way through the crowds. You can do your holiday shopping in the convenience of your own home and on a good bargain at that!

I am especially looking for gifts for my 2 little ones – Caitlin and Sean. Toys R Us is offering great bargain deals for a lot of their items. But the list is quite long. I’ll have to shortlist my choices. This may take some time.

Wish me luck (that I control the impulsive buyer in me) or I might just end up buying more than what my 2 kids actually need. Haha!

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker