DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

On Phone Cards

Posted by ceztlavie at 10:04 AM

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I used to travel a lot earlier in my career, back when I was still single. I got assigned to overseas projects for months at a time -- sometimes alone and sometimes with a team. But with or without company, I cannot help but feel homesick during those times. I tend to call home almost very day. Good thing there are phone cards available that I can use to call my family back home. Hearing my loved ones’ voices never fails to ease the feeling of homesickness away. And with the frequency of calls I make, I am sure I would have blown off my per diem on phone calls without those Manila phone cards. Haha!

2 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

ito ba ang last opp na sinasabi mo haha!
for you: http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/08/to-my-virtual-friends.html

ceztlavie said...

em, hindi ito yung last opp. hehehe :P

anyway, thanks for the meme :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker