DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Something Purple is 4!

Posted by ceztlavie at 1:09 PM

Monday, August 04, 2008


I am joining Em's contest as she celebrates 4 years of blogging!
And so she asks:
"When you first came to visit any of my blogs, which from among my numerous entries do you remember landing on?"
I have been following Em's blog since 2004. Yes, you read it right... since 2004. I'm just not sure exactly when I started. I don't even know which was the 1st post I read. But I do remember a post with pictures of her workarea at the office. I can't remember what it was about but I do remember the pictures!
I searched through her blog and finally found the post. You can read it here.
Em, I can't believe it's been 4 years of blogging already! And I can't believe we've known each other for more than 5 years (wedding preps days)!
Congratulations on your 4 years and more blogging years to come! Happy Blogversary! :)

1 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Hi Cez! thanks for this and tama nga ang naalala mo 1st few days of blogging ko yung about my work area LOL!

anyhoo you won the something purple prize, YM mo sa akin or email mo ang mailing address mo. But of course, this doesn't eliminate you from winning the big 4 prizes so keep checking my blog till 19th of sept the big announcement. mwah!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker