DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

On Consumer Habits

Posted by ceztlavie at 5:40 PM

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I dropped by the drugstore during my lunch break to buy my baby’s milk formula. I browsed around and came across the shelf that contained glutathione products. These products are very popular in the country today and have been in the news lately. According to the news, not all brands of the product are true to their claim.

This got me thinking… How do we, as the consuming public, decide which to buy? Aside from the product endorsements of well-known celebrities and personalities, how effective is pharmaceutical packaging in marketing pharmaceutical products, like medicines, to the public? Do consumers look into and read the labels on such products?

My answer – sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. I guess I should be more proactive in looking into these things not only for my personal benefit but for my family’s as well. How about you?

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker