DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Planning for our Future

Posted by ceztlavie at 11:23 AM

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I was going through our monthly bills and other expenses while doing our family’s monthly budget the other day. I couldn’t help but feel weighed down by the figures glaring at me. No, we’re not filing for bankruptcy just yet. And we’re not even in the negative. I can say we’re still doing fine. I just wish we were debt-free so we can really save up and fulfill our dream of having a house that we can truly call our own. We would also love to travel the world, see new places and experience different cultures. We’d like to be able to send our children to good schools/universities. Most of all, we’d like to retire and enjoy the fruits of our hard work.

Then, I came across this site where one can take a test to find out what his/her bills IQ is. I took the test to see if we are still on the right track and are still financially fit.

How did I fare? I think I did fine. I knew the basic concepts of credit, debt, budget, wealth and life plan. At the same time, I learned new things that will help us become more financially fit. Hubby and I can use this new knowledge to better manage our financial status and plan for our future.

So if you’re wondering what your bills IQ is or how financially fit you are and if you would like to learn more, visit Bills IQ now and take the test.

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker