DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Stylish Eyeglasses

Posted by ceztlavie at 11:59 PM

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Caitlin has been complaining about her eyes for some time now. She says they’re always itchy and they sometimes hurt. So I took her to an opthalmologist to have her eyes checked. It was just some allergy, thank God! All the while, I was worried that she might be required to wear some glasses. Although, if she did have to, I found a selection of incredible stylish new frames from Zenni. And they also offer Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses. So they don’t cost much.

Caitlin loves pink and so I looked for a pink pair from their selection of children's frames. Here are some of the frames I found for her...



And I found out that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! This makes it even better. Knowing that it has been featured on TV makes me more convinced to consider them when buying frames.

But that has to be postponed for now. As I said, Caitlin won’t need them yet. And I hope she doesn’t anytime soon.

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker