DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

Tagged: Dating 101

Posted by ceztlavie at 1:33 AM

Monday, August 18, 2008

This is an overdue tag from Che.


Players: Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself + 2, Kidd Designs, Fun.Fierce.Fabulous, Me and Mine, Little Peanut, Pea in a Pod, Creative in Me, Notable Bistro, Sugarmagnolias, Around the World, Eds Mommy Life, My Precious Niche, Just Me.. Eds, My Virtual Closet, The Real Deal The Real Me, My Views On My So Called Life, Cez't La Vie, YOUR BLOGS

1. When was your first kiss and where?
It was June or July 1997 (can't remember the exact date). It was actually a stolen kiss. I was caught by surprise. Pero, I kissed back. Hahaha!


2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
My first real relationship was (and still is) with hubby. We've been together for almost 11 years now.

3. What age were you allowed to date?
Di naman talaga ako pinagbawalan. But my parents requested me to finish college first (note: it was a request; not imposed). And guess what?! I actually did as they requested :P


4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
Sent a letter to my crush thru my cousin

5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
My longest relationship is with hubby. As mentioned above, we've been together for almost 11 years.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
2 days short of 6 years

7. How did you know he was the ONE?
I just knew :)

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
Honestly, I don't know. Pero biruan namin ni hubby, we'll allow Caitlin to date when she's 30. As for Sean, we haven't decided yet. Hehehe...

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
I'll probably be a cool parent. I wouldn't want my children going out/dating behind my back. I'd rather I knew who they are going out with, where they are going, what time they'l be home, etc.

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
I'll probably tell them what my parents told me when I started dating -- "Alam mo na kung ano ang tama at mali (You know what's right and what's wrong)". Yun lang!


Feel free to snag :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there! mind if we exlinks? if you wnt to just ping me back okaY? THANKS! :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker