DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Custom Search

On Blogging

Posted by ceztlavie at 12:13 AM

Monday, August 18, 2008

I just realized that I have been blogging for quite some time now – for almost 4 years actually. I did not expect myself to keep at it for this long. In fact, I was even hesitant at first to start one, as I am not a very good writer. If truth be told, I dreaded having to write themes and compositions when I was still in school. I spent hours and hours just finishing a writing assignment. So it’s not surprising that creating my own blog was not really one of my interests. I did not know where to start or what to write.

But I knew a lot of people who keep personal blogs and sometimes not just one. I also found several blogging resources with some even offering free blog applications. And so I signed up and started my own blog. Intially, just so I could say I have one.

I wrote very seldomly at first and most posts were about my first pregnancy. But when I gave birth, my postings became more frequent. My blog now served as a personal journal that kept stories mostly about my family – milestones, celebrations, events, funny moments, etc. I eventually grew a genuine interest in it and found myself blogging every time a “blogging moment” presents itself. It also helps me relax at the end of a taxing, and sometimes stressful, day at the office.

Now, if I could just finish all my blogging to do’s :)

0 comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker